Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Services For Beginning Screenwriters

Pitiful. That's all I can say. I haven't updated this blog in over a year.

In my defense, I've spent that year proofing, editing, writing and querying. So screenplays are always on my mind.

But I will be returning to regular blogging shortly to share the do's and don'ts that I'm seeing in scripts these days. In the meantime, I must admit that my return to this blog is just a marketing update for now.

Due to client requests, I have added two new services to Reader Ready for writers new to the format. Here they are:

Rekeying Service - $500
I will rekey your entire script, correcting formatting, spacing and word choice errors as well as paragraph structure. Story will not be affected or discussed. This service just ensures that your script has readability and flows easily. A waiver stating that I do not have any rights to the finished project will be provided with your script. Please contact me to discuss the software you want the final script in before scheduling or making payment.

Formatting Phone Consultations - $500
We'll divide your script into five sections and schedule five one-hour phone calls. Twenty-four hours prior to each scheduled call, you'll send me roughly 1/5 of your script. During the phone call, we'll review each page for word choice, clarity, spacing, writing style and formatting. Story will not be discussed. Think of this as Formatting 101.

For more information, please visit my web site at www.readerready.com or email me at elisa@readerready.com. As always, have fun writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment